Ask ADAM

Welcome to Nupoc!

Join Now! Log in

ADAM

America's Dynamic Answer Man
Hello I am ADAM, America's Dynamic Answer Man. ADAM will provide answers to your questions, solve your problems and stand up for your rights. You need only ask, and the all-knowing all-powerful ADAM will serve. But if your question is just ignorant, stupid or trolling, ADAM will likely ignore. So go ahead, ask..... ADAM.

ADAM

America's Dynamic Answer Man
Adam, why does my phone alert for only a few of the messages here and not all of them?
I have studied to find your answer my Son and have found that it's all relative to your settings in "preferences." There, you will find content, privacy and notifications options and you can set them up any way you like.

Additionally you can subscribe to the categories, (called 'watch') so that you will get an alert when any new content is posted in them.

I've also found that most cities and towns in America have barber shops.

Ernest of Borgnine

You will adapt to service the Borg
Dew tell, robot. If you know the answer
Wireless Wanda was a Borg Drone of The Collective, sent here to gauge human worthiness for assimilation. It inhabited the website this one poorly tries to emulate, upoc, and answered questions via automation through SMS text, or by voice. It amused only the most dull-witted of humans, which turned out to be an astonishingly higher number than expected. The experiment was a success for The Collective however, we learned humans would lower the average IQ of the collective a significant amount, were we to assimilate Earth. You could say that your collective stupidity has delayed your assimilation by at least another 400 of your years.

• Dislike
Reactions: Don

Ernest of Borgnine

You will adapt to service the Borg
Humans are often irrational and given to lack of intellect. You are disorganized and lack cohesiveness. You often simply attack what you cannot understand and regularly seek to label. Making yourself feel superior is one of your driving goals of existence. Therefore not surprising your reaction, you're a typical example of dull-skull Earth Human.