Tuck Frump

Welcome to Nupoc!

Join Now! Log in

Chewy

Nupocian
“She (Clinton) was favored to win [in 2008 against Barack Obama] and she got schlonged. She lost,”

Chewy

Nupocian
Oh and hey, if "no proof" was good enough for ya when it was Bill Clinton, it's good enough for ya now.

Chewy

Nupocian
"What I won't do is take in two hundred thousand Syrians who could be ISIS... I have been watching this migration. And I see the people. I mean, they're men. They're mostly men, and they're strong men. These are physically young, strong men. They look like prime-time soldiers. Now it's probably not true, but where are the women?... So, you ask two things. Number one, why aren't they fighting for their country? And number two, I don't want these people coming over here."

Chewy

Nupocian
"Overseas we build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road, they blow them up, we build again. In the meantime we can't get a fucking school in Brooklyn."

Chewy

Nupocian
"People that go to far away places to help out are great - but must suffer the consequences! The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA-infected people back!"

Chewy

Nupocian
"It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"

Chewy

Nupocian
"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

Chewy

Nupocian
"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

Chewy

Nupocian
Looks like Trump can't even secure his own estate out at Mar-a-Lago. How's he gonna secure the border? Too funny, he had walls, guards, secret service and all, and the little Chinese lady got in anyway!

Maybe she was finally delivering those deleted Hillary Clinton emails he asked the Russians to find?

trlrtrash13

The Trash of Thy Trailer
Just a friendly reminder of a Lindsey Graham quote.

“I’m not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don’t think there’s a whole lot of space there. I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office. And I’m a Republican and he’s not. He’s not fit to be President of the United States. Any Republican who would accuse George W. Bush of lying to the American people about the Iraq war and being responsible for 9/11 is not a Republican. They’re an extremist, they’re crazy.”

Chewy

Nupocian
“I’m not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don’t think there’s a whole lot of space there. "
Kind of dumb for Graham to say that, there's tons of space there. AIR. Not much else. Plenty of room for Graham.

MoNa74

Queen of the Trailer Park
"I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it's literally going to cease to exist."
I don't find that to be the case. I have a friend working in Chicago and she lays her head on a mat in a homeless shelter every night. While she works 2 jobs.

Chewy

Nupocian
I don't find that to be the case. I have a friend working in Chicago and she lays her head on a mat in a homeless shelter every night. While she works 2 jobs.
I'm posting actual Trump quotes in quotation marks. (Trumpisms) From now on I will attribute them as such.

Ernest of Borgnine

You will adapt to service the Borg
Your current President is your best defense against assimilation by the Borg. His very election proves you're not worth assimilating.